What do we offer?
We do more than merely match candidates to job openings.
- We work closely with clients to determine the exact qualifications, skills and competencies needed.
- We take the time to understand the clients’ business and corporate culture as well as the way they think, feel and act.
- We interview candidates extensively to ensure that their experience, needs and profile are appropriate for the job and culture offered by the client.
What is our added value?
- For entry level and mid-career positions: we go beyond the standard recruitment process by coaching applicants to help them excel in their jobs (customer service practices, communication and presentation skills, etc.).
- For senior positions: we refer to our network to search accurately for top quality candidates and utilize our headhunting skills to target efficiently the right person with high confidentiality.
Why using a recruitment firm?
Good candidates do not stay as active jobseekers for very long and quality candidates might not read the job pages and visit online job boards. We ensure that you get only the best and the most proficient employee in the labor pool to suit your specific job opening requirements. You can reap many benefits to using our services:
- Time and Money: while we are sourcing, screening and presenting qualified candidates, your human resources team remains productive in their respective primary job functions, which saves your company time and money.
- Candidate Reach: while an ad on a job site will gain response mostly from active seekers; we use extensively our networks to contact directly passive candidates and inform them about your company and its opportunities. Often the best people simply aren’t looking in the recruitment ads for something new, they’re busy working for your competitors!
- Beyond Sourcing: once we source and present qualified candidates, our job does not stop there. We remain a valuable intermediate throughout the entire process, managing candidate expectations, collecting and presenting feedback to both parties, negotiating terms, and making every effort to secure a win-win scenario. Also, throughout this process, we will ensure that your organization and its available positions are represented in a proper and appropriate manner.
- Corporate Confidentiality: when you end up losing or replacing people in key positions, you often don’t want your clients or competitors to know about it, using our services ensures a smooth and quiet transition.
- Individual Confidentiality: often, the best candidates are working for competing companies in your own industry. Out of professionalism and caution, they will never send their resume directly to you. We function as a safe intermediary.